Community

Remember me has to be checked to use a CDN

AmericanRev2

Are you looking for support or are you making a feature suggestion? I am honestly a little confused as to what you're asking. Additionally, if you are requiring support this is not the forum to do so. I can move this to our Peer to Peer support forum if you are, just let me know.

If something is not working in our core software, please submit a ticket and we can assist you there. 

@fix3r may I suggest that you keep looking into the reason for this? as I run Rocket Loader and the only problem I have detected is when using a mobile phone, the tags selection window remains out of screen, but I don't experience your same problem (at least not if running 4.4.9.2). If this problem started with 4.4.10, then please disregard this post for now (until I upgrade). Cheers.

PS, I don't use any form of caching other than Cloudflare if that helps.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:02 PM, fix3r said:

i have 2 users that say they keep getting logged out even with the rocket loader off

i use memcache and recently locked down the ports on it 

maybe that is the issue?

And your members are not using any sort of "private/incognito" browsing?