Best forms of advertising?

Jordan Miller

Most ad partners will just approve your domains across the board (unless one is against TOS). I haven't run into any issues with ad partners approving domains and I've been doing this for a long time.

For the most part, you will use key-values to target specific forums/pages on your site. This is usually associated with Direct Sales. eg. someone wants to target your ABC, MNO, and XYZ forums on your site. Key-values allows you to do just that.

Placements are not required. 

• 8 months later...
6 hours ago, Zone Plate said:

What sorts of improvements do you see using these techniques over running straight adsense?

Lots.  Also, if you ever have AdSense cut off (a million reasons why it can happen with a user gen content site) you will want that network in place to take up the slack while you resolve things. 

On 12/28/2020 at 12:50 PM, Fast Lane! said:

Lots.  Also, if you ever have AdSense cut off (a million reasons why it can happen with a user gen content site) you will want that network in place to take up the slack while you resolve things. 

WAG on that improvement? 2x RPM? More less? 

I have been running adsense for 10-15 years without issue. 

3 hours ago, Zone Plate said:

WAG on that improvement? 2x RPM? More less? 

I have been running adsense for 10-15 years without issue. 

20%?

1 minute ago, Fast Lane! said:

20%?

Others pay 50% or more.  But their fill is less.  So my bet increase is overall. 

Edited by Fast Lane!

On 12/31/2020 at 12:34 AM, Fast Lane! said:

Use header bidding for the best of all world's. 

What are the chances you are a resource or you would be willing to teach this to me like I'm five? 😀

I actually know the basic ins and outs of all this, but the learning curve on this part seems to be significant. I have three advertisers: adsense, Amazon, and a third party. I don't know how to put them into admanager, rotate, and do the things described in this topic. I have always just pasted static code.