Jump to content

Google Sign In Error code: 1S160/2


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

I have been through support with this problem but we are still non the wiser as why this is happening. 

I've set up google sign in correctly, but when peole click onto the google button and then select their google account on the next screen. When they are redirected to the forum this error pops up:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

This is the link that is in the address bar if that helps:

https://www.myfootballforum.com/oauth/callback/?state=11-aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXlmb290YmFsbGZvcnVtLmNvbS9zZXR0aW5ncy9sb2dpbi8%2Fc2VydmljZT0xMQ%3D%3D-71601d9d36cb5835d624d7b81012593d-&code=4%2FwgF24PcUVt5mSqfHIPiYgTFufLE2EvnHABh87EfPEeCiBl84khNqTMnlH4H0QveMSC4iqcT1adE8yVzN53fctxc&scope=email+profile+https%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleapis.com%2Fauth%2Fuserinfo.profile+https%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleapis.com%2Fauth%2Fuserinfo.email+openid&authuser=0&prompt=consent&session_state=24a42d34d92dcee5163413c5852c1609aca39808..9a52#

I thought it would be better to ask one here, as more head are better than just the one. 

The support team checked over my website and the google sign in settings and they are all correct.

I had another forum which I deleted yesterday as the domain has expired and I no longer use it, but the sign in worked fine on there and they are on the same server. Its a shame i've deleted that site, and the databases. Should have kept them to compare but hey ho, thats done and I can't change that. 

All I want to be able to do is allow my members to sign in using their google accounts. 

 

I'm hoping someone else has had this problem in the past and may have a solution.

Many thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Make sure the oauth/ directory does exist and the files are present.

Make sure permissions are set correctly on the directory and the files in it (ask your host if you are unsure which permissions to use).

Check your .htaccess file (or similar configuration) to verify URL rewriting and other configuration stuff isn't blocking access to the folder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

Thanks for your repl.

The oauth/ directory does exist and the files are present all the files and folders in the oauth directory are set to 0755.

My access file is blank at the moment, i've removed all friendly URLs whilst i'm trouble shooting this problem. Since i've removed the friendly urls, I not get this error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

 

I am going to email my hosting company to see if they can see what is being denied and why.

Thanks again

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...