Is it possible to have different currency subscription plans

Steve Silver

Is it possible to have different currency subscription plans?  I have enabled USD / EUR / GB in currencies, and these boxes do display on the admin page when setting up subscription plans, BUT if I select anything other than the site's default currency, it just displays on the actual subscription offer as 'price unavailable'   (I have a Paypla account linked for payments which does accept multiple currencies)

any clues how to set up different currencies for subscription plans?  is it even possible?

Thanks,

Am I understanding correctly that you see the option to switch your currency on the subscriptions front end page, but the subscription cost is not showing up when you do? And you updated your subscriptions to specify the amounts in each currency already?

If that's the case I would recommend submitting a ticket so we can see it in action.

14 minutes ago, bfarber said:

Am I understanding correctly that you see the option to switch your currency on the subscriptions front end page, but the subscription cost is not showing up when you do? And you updated your subscriptions to specify the amounts in each currency already?

If that's the case I would recommend submitting a ticket so we can see it in action.

I've realised what's happening now - the currencies are activated ok, but can only be accessed by toggling the currency button which is located top right of screen.
It's a shame the individual currency subscriptions can not be accessed without the user first changing this toggle, i.e from GBP to EUR or USD.
If the relevant currency isn't first selected by the user - it won't allow them to see an active subscription price in their currency.  I guess this is more of an issue - if like my site we want to have multiple subscription packages in 3 currencies, which then means the user can not see the currency toggle button, as they scroll down the screen.

Archived