How to customize the login screen?

Kelly Holmes

I searched and couldn't find anywhere to explain how I might customize my login page to include instructions for logging in. Where would I customize what appears on that page?

In particular, when the login page is loaded inside an embedded mobile browser (like inside an email app's browser), the login hamburger menu (three lines in upper right corner) doesn't always appear, so I'd like to include instructions for less tech-savvy folks.

For reference, right now the login screen looks like the attached screenshot.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kelly

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 10.17.01 AM.png

1 hour ago, Kelly Holmes said:

I searched and couldn't find anywhere to explain how I might customize my login page to include instructions for logging in. Where would I customize what appears on that page?

In particular, when the login page is loaded inside an embedded mobile browser (like inside an email app's browser), the login hamburger menu (three lines in upper right corner) doesn't always appear, so I'd like to include instructions for less tech-savvy folks.

For reference, right now the login screen looks like the attached screenshot.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kelly

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 10.17.01 AM.png

Are you allowing Guests to see any content on your community and/or do anything? If not, I would just disable their access to the site in ACP -> Members -> Groups -> edit Guest -> disable "Can access site?" This will force Guests to login or register.

Archived