Move forum and error

WyNN3r

I moved the webhost and changed the domain name. Now give me this error. I have deleted the old domain license and now I do not know how to activate the new domain on the new license, because we want to have the same rescue. How do we proceed to save everything we have created on this forum but to remain with the new domain?

herherhe.png

gewgewgw.png

The error is "You are not running a compatible version of MySQL. You need MySQL 5.5.3 or above (5.6.2 or above recommended). You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for an upgrade." from the host and say they have the "Welcome to the MySQL monitor" version. Commands end with; or \ g.
Your MySQL connection id is 3654546
Server version: 5.7.29 MySQL Community Server (GPL) "

After I downloaded ips4.php it gives me this error now.

[23-Jan-2020 19:45:00 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning:  mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /home/joingame/public_html/forum/ips4.php on line 304
[23-Jan-2020 19:45:00 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning:  main(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/joingame/public_html/forum/ips4.php on line 307
[23-Jan-2020 19:45:00 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning:  main(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/joingame/public_html/forum/ips4.php on line 309

Checking is from the database that it is not a compatible version and those from the host say that the version is ok. The data in the conf_global is written correctly

That's a server/configuration error that has a few causes. You can google it for ideas.

• If you are using "localhost", you may need to use "127.0.0.1" as the host.
  • You may need to change the host line to use the port number too.
  • You may need to configure the socket used for MySQL connections.

https://www.fatalerrors.org/a/warning-mysqli-mysqli-hy000-2002-no-such-file-or-directory.html

There can be other causes too, but ultimately this is a problem with the configuration.

Archived