Condensed or expanded view not working

ibaker

I am thoroughly disappointed and totally disgusted in the actions of IPS 😝.  They could have been so much more clever in their company response back to @ibaker. I want to immediately lodge a Y2K20 formal complaint. 

Some better responses, in no particular order: 

1. The ethics and morals are currently in the Condensed view, not the Expanded view kkthx nobbq.

2. IPS follows the Mayan calendar.  End of the world will happen in 2036.  Or maybe 2012.  Give them a break, they were using stone tablets and sun rays.  

3. 5c AUD is a few cents shy of a license renewal and certainly not enough for righteous self-indignation.  We're still working off our champagne hangover.  

4. The only thing self-destructing is family time of IPS devs, who had to push out a bug on New Year's day.  

5. Yesterday was 01/01/2020, not 01/01/2020 as the Europeans put it.

(Shakes my fist).  If only the Mayans had sacrificed a few more non-renewing clients, they could have built us a more accurate calendar for the rest of us.  

Happy New Years to everyone (but only to the renewing clients).  Non-renewing clients won't find this unread messages in their Activity Streams, suckers! 😀

1 hour ago, Joel R said:

I am thoroughly disappointed and totally disgusted in the actions of IPS 😝.  They could have been so much more clever in their company response back to @ibaker. I want to immediately lodge a Y2K20 formal complaint.

I get the intended humor here, but I'm not sure that everyone will think this is an appropriate response to make to a client's stated concerns from a representative of the vendor.

Coming from the software industry, if this is the worst of their bugs (per Lindy's scope of it), IPS is well ahead of the game! 🙂

Good due diligence in looking through the code to see if the scope of the bug didn't go beyond just what we see today, that's a sign of a thorough code review before pushing out the fix. 👍

Archived