No Renewal?

The Guy

Hello,

I've been trying really hard to get a hold someone via Ticket system, emailed even, no response. I renewed 72 hours ago but I've been put on hold for Fraudulent Check? Now I know over the 8 years iv'e used this software it took no more then 24 hours to get approved. I moved to the grand Canyon National Park in Arizona so yeah its a different card and its taxed here so maybe that's what's holding you up? or i'm on Federal Land?

I currently use xenforo which is a British Company verified me right away? I would prefer IPS because it's a leading software with a better niche but I feel ignored and put aside. Not sure if I have been muted or silently banned. 

Anyway that's my 2 cents on the renewal process. It needs some updating. 

It's been dealt.

Although I still stand by my orignal post. But to have manual approval which could mean they deal with a lot of crappy fraudulent people. Understandably it needs to be looked into, although I feel as though people who are regualar clients have to suffer as well. 

I may have sounded impatient in my post but when you say 48 hours and in the middle of the week should have been Friday yeah? 

Anyway I think in my opinion it should be looked into. I just have to remember not to get a new card or bank for when its renewal time.

On a positive side I'm really happy to be back in this awesome platform.

4 hours ago, The Guy said:

It's been dealt.

Although I still stand by my orignal post. But to have manual approval which could mean they deal with a lot of crappy fraudulent people. Understandably it needs to be looked into, although I feel as though people who are regualar clients have to suffer as well. 

I may have sounded impatient in my post but when you say 48 hours and in the middle of the week should have been Friday yeah? 

Anyway I think in my opinion it should be looked into. I just have to remember not to get a new card or bank for when its renewal time.

On a positive side I'm really happy to be back in this awesome platform.

Without boring you with too many details, the largest issue that impacts payment delays is fraud, yes it's a very big item that costs most online company many tens of thousands of dollars each year. While there are preventions companies can use to help mitigate a large portion of fraud, often times they can be set to a manual review so a payment isn't rejected without a human eye on it.  At times these items can take a little while to process.

The best advice I can give you is to be patient, setup a card on file to auto renew, and also ensure you are not using a proxy, have proper billing addresses that match the payment info on file and with your bank.  I'm glad your payment was processed though and welcome back.  🙂 

Archived