Commerce: Add currency choice to Subscriptions page!

The Old Man

Hi,

Currently the option to select a preferred currency seems limited to the Store's front page. I couldn't find it in Account Settings or elsewhere. This limitation means users clicking on the available subscriptions widget or landing on the subscriptions page, won't see it and don't release they can choose to view prices or pay in their preferred currency.

I also think the option for reviews/comments on Subscriptions would be nice to see and might encourage others to upgrade to a premium account.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did anyone discover if it's possible to have different currency subscription plans?  I have enabled US / EUR / GB in currencies, and these boxes do display on the admin page when setting up subscription plans, BUT if I select anything other than the site's default currency, it just displays on the actual subscription offer as 'payment unavailable' 

any clues how to set up different currencies for subscription plans?  is it even possible?

Thanks,

1 hour ago, Steve Silver said:

Did anyone discover if it's possible to have different currency subscription plans?  I have enabled US / EUR / GB in currencies, and these boxes do display on the admin page when setting up subscription plans, BUT if I select anything other than the site's default currency, it just displays on the actual subscription offer as 'payment unavailable' 

any clues how to set up different currencies for subscription plans?  is it even possible?

Thanks,

This is almost certainly a configuration issue, and you should post in the appropriate peer assistance forum. This forum is intended to provide feedback and feature requests, rather than to seek support.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 6:38 PM, Steve Silver said:

Thanks,

Have you created subscription plans in store, - in products category?
Something tells me not.
Decision:
Create a product with the name of a subscription plan and specify a price value for each currency.

7 hours ago, Smaff said:

Have you created subscription plans in store, - in products category?
Something tells me not.
Decision:
Create a product with the name of a subscription plan and specify a price value for each currency.

I figured it out - was totally my error! Using 'Subscriptions' with 3 currencies enabled - they WERE all available, I'd just totally missed the currency toggle on the subscription page whereby a user would click which ever currency they preferred using, in theory!  easier to miss on a big screen, but clearer on mobile view since it's at the top, whereas on a big screen that currency toggle gets tucked away up top right a bit out of users line of vision, or it was mine!

Thanks for feedback anyway,

1 hour ago, Steve Silver said:

I figured it out - was totally my error! Using 'Subscriptions' with 3 currencies enabled - they WERE all available, I'd just totally missed the currency toggle on the subscription page whereby a user would click which ever currency they preferred using, in theory!  easier to miss on a big screen, but clearer on mobile view since it's at the top, whereas on a big screen that currency toggle gets tucked away up top right a bit out of users line of vision, or it was mine!

Thanks for feedback anyway,

Yes, yes, it would be nice if the switch was directly in the tariff plan block

Archived