AdSense does not want adds in login page anymore

Dexter_X

Hi,

I've just received a notification from Google AdSense telling me the ads display is suspended because their rules are not respected.

When looking more closely they incriminate the login page to be a page without content so they don't want adds displayed there (because it does not complain with their rules). It appears to be something new because it has been working without any problem from more than 2 years...
According to their request, to solve the problem I need to remove any Add code from the login page... OK, but the adds code are set into the globalTemplate theme template, it is set for absolutely all pages of the community... So I don't see how I can solve this brand new problem "created" by Google... 

I've opened a support request, but if there is some way to "patch" it meanwhile I would be very grateful : it is our only regular incomes to support and keep our community alive...

Thankyou in advance for your help,

DX

16 minutes ago, Dexter_X said:

Hi,

I've just received a notification from Google AdSense telling me the ads display is suspended because their rules are not respected.

When looking more closely they incriminate the login page to be a page without content so they don't want adds displayed there (because it does not complain with their rules). It appears to be something new because it has been working without any problem from more than 2 years...
According to their request, to solve the problem I need to remove any Add code from the login page... OK, but the adds code are set into the globalTemplate theme template, it is set for absolutely all pages of the community... So I don't see how I can solve this brand new problem "created" by Google... 

I've opened a support request, but if there is some way to "patch" it meanwhile I would be very grateful : it is our only regular incomes to support and keep our community alive...

Thankyou in advance for your help,

DX

Archived