What are the default table names? (need to reinstall)

CruiseHabit

I recently purchased a license and did a quick install to make sure all was well.  I need to change the URL though (as the current path is long and not ideal).  I thought I might just uninstall and re-install, but I made the mistake of not setting a table prefix during the install, so now I have to sort through all the tables to figure out which are for Invision, drop them, then remove the files, and reinstall to a new path.

On one hand, I'd like to easily just change the URL, but it'd probably be best to reinstall with prefixes for better long-term sustainability and maintenance.  Is there a full list of default tables somewhere?

12 minutes ago, CruiseHabit said:

No apps yet. 

I have meant IPS apps, like forums, gallery, downloads etc.

13 minutes ago, CruiseHabit said:

Great quote in your sig btw.

Thanks 😉 This is a reminder for myself, as I mostly give try-and-error a chance before lookings into docs :biggrin:

8 hours ago, CruiseHabit said:

I recently purchased a license and did a quick install to make sure all was well.  I need to change the URL though (as the current path is long and not ideal).  I thought I might just uninstall and re-install, but I made the mistake of not setting a table prefix during the install, so now I have to sort through all the tables to figure out which are for Invision, drop them, then remove the files, and reinstall to a new path.

On one hand, I'd like to easily just change the URL, but it'd probably be best to reinstall with prefixes for better long-term sustainability and maintenance.  Is there a full list of default tables somewhere?

There’s no need to delete anything to change the URL, this can be done by editing your conf_global.php

Archived