Possible Bug in Pages Article Publish Date

sadams101

After recently upgrading recently from 4.4.8 to 4.4.9 I noticed an issue with the article publish date using GMT time (8 hours later than Pacific time where I am). If I set the article to publish tomorrow at 11:30 AM and save it, then look at the article the publish time changes to 3:30 AM. I must set it to 7:30 PM to make it publish at 11:30 AM.

This happen in the ACP...I've not tested the front end. 

I've tried logging out and back in, clearing cookies, and using a different browser, but it still happens.

My server's time is set correctly.

16 hours ago, sadams101 said:

After recently upgrading recently from 4.4.8 to 4.4.9 I noticed an issue with the article publish date using GMT time (8 hours later than Pacific time where I am). If I set the article to publish tomorrow at 11:30 AM and save it, then look at the article the publish time changes to 3:30 AM. I must set it to 7:30 PM to make it publish at 11:30 AM.

This happen in the ACP...I've not tested the front end. 

I've tried logging out and back in, clearing cookies, and using a different browser, but it still happens.

My server's time is set correctly.

The issue you describe sounds like a bug that was present in 4.4.8 but should be corrected in 4.4.9. If you are still able to duplicate in 4.4.9 (start to finish steps) then indeed submit a ticket.

I did not have this issue in 4.4.8, but do have it in 4.4.9. Perhaps first test this in your own 4.4.9 app? Or I can post screen shots here. Not sure why a ticket matters.

Screen shots:

1) Me saving the article to appear at 11:30 AM tomorrow...I click "SAVE":

image.thumb.png.df5c166ca5648be8437aed6a972fa765.png

2) Me re-opening the same article after step 1 above...note the time is changed to 3:30 AM:

image.thumb.png.bc5ba1fd66c11f41c31878e1692548ee.png

6 minutes ago, sadams101 said:

I did not have this issue in 4.4.8, but do have it in 4.4.9. Perhaps first test this in your own 4.4.9 app? Or I can post screen shots here. Not sure why a ticket matters.

This is bug in 4.4.9 base version, but you use "Something isn't working correctly" and upgrade patch.

Archived