Error 500, need help

D-Trox

Mon, 02 Dec 2019 23:08:13 +0000
IPS\Http\UDrl\Exception: INVALID_URL (0)
#0 D:\ProgramFiles\XAMP\htdocs\htj\system\Http\Url.php(265): IPS\Http\_Url::componentsFromUrlString('localhost/')
#1 D:\ProgramFiles\XAMP\htdocs\htj\system\File\File.php(1002): IPS\Http\_Url::createFromString('localhost/uploa...', false, true)
#2 D:\ProgramFiles\XAMP\htdocs\htj\system\File\File.php(579): IPS\_File->load()
#3 D:\ProgramFiles\XAMP\htdocs\htj\system\Theme\Theme.php(589): IPS\_File::get('core_Theme', 'css_built_4/341...')
#4 D:\ProgramFiles\XAMP\htdocs\htj\system\Dispatcher\Standard.php(54): IPS\_Theme->css('framework.css', 'core', 'global')
#5 D:\ProgramFiles\XAMP\htdocs\htj\system\Dispatcher\Front.php(668): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseCss()
#6 D:\ProgramFiles\XAMP\htdocs\htj\system\Dispatcher\Front.php(72): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseCss()
#7 D:\ProgramFiles\XAMP\htdocs\htj\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#8 D:\ProgramFiles\XAMP\htdocs\htj\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#9 {main}
#0 D:\ProgramFiles\XAMP\htdocs\htj\init.php(894): IPS\_Log::log('IPS\\Http\\Url\\Ex...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Exception))
#2 {main}

i have this problem, i transfer the website (hosted in the web)  to my localhost.

i go to each files and line but i dont know what i need to change to fix it.

somoene can help me to fix this problem ?

thank you 

Hoo yeah it work , i just forgot the http://  infront the localhost.

Now it work but all the icon not appears and my old theme doesnt work , i change the theme but nothing change. How can i fix that ? 
I can re-install the theme thats a point , but for all icon on the website and admincp ?

Archived