Pagination back and forward buttons

TDBF

After the upgrade to Invision Community v4.4.9 there seems to be an issue with the back and forward buttons not taking the user to the previous and next page.

I have noticed that if 'Use AJAX pagination' is disabled within the theme settings then this works as expected. I seem to remember that there was an issue with HTTPS redirection ( Automatic HTTPS Rewrites Cloudflare setting?)  that would cause AJAX pagination not to work, is this correct?

25 minutes ago, TDBF said:

I have noticed that if 'Use AJAX pagination' is disabled within the theme settings then this works as expected.

It is working fine both on Desktop and Mobile devices, with and without Ajax Pagination, no issues on 4.4.9 so far. You need to consult IPS support perhaps.

18 minutes ago, Lucas James said:

It is working fine both on Desktop and Mobile devices, with and without Ajax Pagination, no issues on 4.4.9 so far. You need to consult IPS support perhaps.

But are you using Cloudflare and Automatic HTTPS Rewrites though?

2 minutes ago, Lucas James said:

Ques 1: Is it only you or with all your forum users on their mobile devices?
Ques 2: Is it specific to your forum only or with other IP boards too?

After further debugging, it seems this is only an issue with our custom theme when AJAX Pagination is enabled, but I am at a loss as to why. Pagination works correctly on the Default theme, so I am going to rule out any Cloudflare settings and say that there is an issue with our custom theme somewhere. I may possibly just start fresh and redo our theme using 4.4.9 Default theme as a start.

Thanks for your interest and help, it's well appreciated. 🙂

Archived