Guest Profile Picture not showing up

GTAPoliceMods

11 minutes ago, GTAPoliceMods said:

Hello,

I am having this issue where the system is not showing certain images on the forum. Here is a good example here: http://prntscr.com/q1zddl

Also in the Admin CP login page I noticed that it's now showing the "Invision Community" logo (not a big deal bit kinda concerning).

Thank you

The Admin CP has always shown the IPS logo its never changed in 4.x.x but your guest image could be missing a image have checked your images via the theme resources ?

1 minute ago, Pete T said:

The Admin CP has always shown the IPS logo its never changed in 4.x.x but your guest image could be missing a image have checked your images via the theme resources ?

I checked the theme settings too, however even the default vanilla theme for IPB doesnt show the guest image... 

6 minutes ago, GTAPoliceMods said:

I checked the theme settings too, however even the default vanilla theme for IPB doesnt show the guest image... 

When you upgraded to 4.x.x you had option to use old 3.4.x images or new style the option our in 

Go to Admin CP - Members - Profiles - Profile Settings

Screenshot_25.png.8331b041725bef22209f604684b831ce.thumb.png.10a0bdf790f434b3c11f3d3350e4d974.png

Depending what you have i bet you might have the top one turn on, see if bottom one new version displays.

Archived