Post Comments (Support)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2021 at 10:02 PM, kmk said:

Hi @Michael.J

After try building team conversations integrating postcomment in a topic, we found the comments wrapped into a button is not more intuitive than can see directly the comments below of each post, there any posibility to give us that option?

ipspostcomment (1).png

thanks @Michael.J 

1. Comments can see directly below of post.

2. Expand and condensed mode for each comment if it have more than x rows of content.

• 1 year later...

Hey @Michael.J, I have a few questions.

First of all - amazing idea. I love the functionality of it. 👌 

I had a couple of suggestions / wants if that's ok. Curious to know your thoughts 😃 

• Is it possible to have the direct replies contribute to a topic's overall reply count? Currently I don't believe it does.

• Possible to add some spacing to the bottom of this section in each reply so the comment has some space from the post comment section? Currently they sit right on top of each other. 😅 

• Give members the ability to also report comments to moderators

• Possible to remove the post comment when members quote one another?

Could contain: Person, Human, File, Text, Mobile Phone, Electronics, Phone, Cell Phone, Webpage

Let me know what you think!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 12:19 PM, breatheheavy said:

Hey @Michael.J, I have a few questions.

First of all - amazing idea. I love the functionality of it. 👌 

I had a couple of suggestions / wants if that's ok. Curious to know your thoughts 😃 

• Is it possible to have the direct replies contribute to a topic's overall reply count? Currently I don't believe it does.

• Possible to add some spacing to the bottom of this section in each reply so the comment has some space from the post comment section? Currently they sit right on top of each other. 😅 

• Give members the ability to also report comments to moderators

• Possible to remove the post comment when members quote one another?

Could contain: Person, Human, File, Text, Mobile Phone, Electronics, Phone, Cell Phone, Webpage

Let me know what you think!

Just wanted to follow up 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...

I have this purchased but no more renew due the lack of continue improvements. 

I would like to leave suggestions again and see if there some signal of life. 

1. Ability to enable or disable Post comments for topic. After a topic is posted, author or moderator can enable Comment ability for each replies or posts. That mean inside of a topic not all replies will have Comment ability available. 

Edited by kmk

2. Availability of a button with just click on it to show only replies with Comments. 

3. Ability to Mark prefix for replies with Comments enabled. 

That abilities will let us give our topics with capability to structure conversations and so well organized, because inside of a topic sometime it need classifications of differents details to keep a topic effectively developed and effectively after moderated. 

21 minutes ago, kmk said:

1. Ability to enable or disable Post comments for topic. After a topic is posted, author or moderator can enable Comment ability for each replies or posts. That mean inside of a topic not all replies will have Comment ability available. 

Edited ju

With that avoid confusion of some replies maded in Post Comment, and others with new Replies... With which replies can be commented set up, this moderation help the development of a conversation clearly with direction and points. 

Edited by kmk
9 minutes ago, kmk said:

2. Availability of a button with just click on it to show only replies with Comments. 

It is necessary, example:

We have a topic with 3 first replies with Post comment enabled. Fine, the topic continue receiving replies because just are not the same thread of these 3 first replies. 

Now the topic with 15 replies, author say in the reply of 15 need to be discussed, so author enable number 15 of reply with Post Comment available. Then in the 24 reply same situation, need Post comment enabled. 

In this moment we have a topic with more indeed discussions happened in 3 first, 15 and 24 replies... So is necessary right now I just click on a botton to bring on front all replies that with Post comment enabled to facilitate the follow up of them. 

20 minutes ago, kmk said:

3. Ability to Mark prefix for replies with Comments enabled. 

With all replies already discussed, so many information are decided or confirmed... So let us to set and show a prefix content in the replies (that with Post comments enabled) will help us to give it a conclusion, after that when members visit that topic, some decisions or conclusions will be noted at once without hesitate to read all posts comments one by one, obviously they can do it if they want. 

On 8/20/2022 at 5:19 AM, breatheheavy said:

Those feature questions are not currently possible but I have saved them for future versions. Although I can possibly help with the placement and report feature, I just need a bit more time to look into it and then will reply to your PM properly.

On 9/13/2022 at 4:07 PM, kmk said:

I have this purchased but no more renew due the lack of continue improvements. 

I would like to leave suggestions again and see if there some signal of life. 

Thank you for the suggestion. I can only really work based on demand for apps, unfortunately post comments doesn't seem to have much demand.

• 9 months later...

@Michael.J From what I can see this plugin functions exactly as I need it to, except I need it to be a much more subtle display on the post. I want something similar to what kmk is describing here:

On 3/31/2021 at 6:25 PM, kmk said:

Hi @Michael.J I have it purchased recetly, I would like suggest 3 littles changes to make it more cleanly and effective.

Blue: Is possible remove "Comments are available for this post..."?

Red: Is possible move button to below of content?

Then just change "View Comments" to "View (x) Comments"?

ipspostcomment.png

Is this possible?