You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

Amazon SES API For Sending Mail

AlexWebsites

27 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

It’s worth it right now (as is) in my opinion. I would raise the price after those updates and added functions...how much can you really expect for $20?

I don't have huge forum so I am holding off for confirmation. I have seen addon developers saying, they will add xx functionality but it never makes through. Just got burned in past multiple times, so sometimes its better to wait till u see functionality added. 

On 3/5/2021 at 12:43 AM, AlexJ said:

1. If mail is bounced put user to validation group till they update and put correct address.

2. If they complain for email (complain report) - deactivate the user ID. 

I would agree on this, however I use mail bouncer currently and just wondering if there will be conflicts: 

One thing that would be nice is the ability to search for emails from the ACP panel to see if they exist on a bounce/complain list.

On 3/6/2021 at 2:01 PM, AlexJ said:

@Jon Erickson - If you can promise, above will be added in XX days or X week - define yours their as per your schedule and to support it, I will go ahead and buy the application right now. Thanks!

Thanks for the support however I can't commit to any specifics as I have no control over the app review process and there are many unknowns in the whole development process. Promising features in a specific timeframe is the quickest way to poorly developed applications 😉