Jump to content

Community

aXen | 1s2k

[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

Recommended Posts

I went to test the new changes, but for some reason the settings aren't saving.  I have it set to show only Forums (Front) for testing purposes, but the slider shows up everywhere.

fc3e249f7fb1ec316f5ef282107f019a.png
I also have it set to 500px height for this test, but it is only displaying at 140px height.

114135b64fa7f84167a899070d944992.png

There are zero customizations to the theme file on my end.

Edit:

I've discovered the height issue is caused by some inline styling which supersedes the css file.

c7b76f00c8fea93106d5ed9bbefc7f2d.png
 

Edited by ahc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see an error. The patch will be in the next beta version. Thanks for reporting.

@Noble~ I'm thinking of fixing this error all the time. An obstacle is the lack of a defined ID group for guests. I need to write an additional code, which will postpone the correction date to the next week. I'm so sorry.

Edited by aXen | 1s2k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_20200130_210713.thumb.jpg.4111c808b22b7215c5773863803d825f.jpg

Suggest only use icon:

Green: the badge with only "" inside, don't need letter Quote there. 

Red: Only leave the edit icon, don't need Edit there. 

Purpura : Only place * as settings icon, don't need complete word Options there. 

Orange: Did you added support for this? It should be an post-it icon, don't need Send Sticky Note word there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kmk Okay, in the final version it will be possible to remove subtitles.  As for the application's incompatibility, I can't edit it in the theme, which prevents me from adding support.

@Noble~ Please give me details to your PM forum and describe what you want to achieve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.255597d75cb3fcce185b2dd880e8bf35.png
People who see this error please add the following code to custom.css.

/* Fix Chatbox+ */
.ipsColumn > .cProfileHeader_name li[data-controller="bim.chatbox.startChat"] { display: none; }

The bug will be fixed in the next version of Chatbox+.

@sonimik1

Edited by aXen | 1s2k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @aXen | 1s2k

Is cool your customization of some editor buttons, but I want to suggest a little change related the Spoiler style. 

The problem is take so much space, if you can give it a chance, it will be more compact that benefit the use of the space, specially our mobile screen is a little smaller.

IMG_20200205_220319.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ernest_Defoe said:

s there any way to get forums in two columns in grid view

Add custom.css:

.cForumGrid .ipsPad .ipsList_inline li {
  	width: 49%;
    margin-right: 0 !important;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    white-space: nowrap;
    overflow: hidden;
}

 

12 hours ago, Ernest_Defoe said:

get rid of the how the images used as backgrounds for the nodes in grid turn white when hovering over them

Can you show where it is?

8 hours ago, kmk said:

The problem is take so much space, if you can give it a chance, it will be more compact that benefit the use of the space, specially our mobile screen is a little smaller.

This is due to the icons that have been added. In the style settings you can restore the default look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aXen | 1s2k
12 hours ago, Ernest_Defoe said:

s there any way to get forums in two columns in grid view

Add custom.css:

.cForumGrid .ipsPad .ipsList_inline li {
  	width: 49%;
    margin-right: 0 !important;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    white-space: nowrap;
    overflow: hidden;
}

 

12 hours ago, Ernest_Defoe said:

get rid of the how the images used as backgrounds for the nodes in grid turn white when hovering over them

Can you show where it is?

8 hours ago, kmk said:

The problem is take so much space, if you can give it a chance, it will be more compact that benefit the use of the space, specially our mobile screen is a little smaller.

This is due to the icons that have been added. In the style settings you can restore the default look.

You can see it at https://www.power5fb.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aXen | 1s2k

I see the unnecessary use of the "!Important" character in my code. Today there will be a small patch that should solve your problem.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 6:06 AM, aXen | 1s2k said:

.cForumGrid .ipsPad .ipsList_inline li { width: 49%; margin-right: 0 !important; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; }

@aXen | 1s2k This didn't work to make the forums 2 columns. The update worked to fix the other issue. Thank you for that.
 

Tagged you in case you didn’t see this earlier. 

Edited by Ernest_Defoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@aXen | 1s2k I can't seem to get this plugin to work or show up on this theme even thought it says in your description for the theme it's compatible. I've added the widget under the chatbox and have selected in the options chatbox+ which is the version I am using.

 

 

Edited by Ernest_Defoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aXen | 1s2k

The plugin needs updating, which only the plugin author can do.
Probably the plugin will be removed from supported plugins.

I had a feeling that’s what the case was. Thank you. Hopefully they will update it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @aXen | 1s2k

Could you add this customization in the theme? The clubs menu tabs need increase more attention. The word MENU as string translable please. A menu icon more attractive. 

IMG_20200209_202005.jpg

Edited by kmk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kmk said:

Could you add this customization in the theme? The clubs menu tabs need increase more attention. The word MENU as string translable please. A menu icon more attractive

Cards in IPS 4.5 version will be movable, which will make editing difficult.  Rather, I prefer not to change it.

1 hour ago, kmk said:

This icon is for what? beside is the home icon...

cooltheme.png

Scrolls to the top of the page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy