Community

Joel R

ANNOUNCEMENT: Marketplace Black Friday Sale 2019

Black-Friday-2019.thumb.png.eb370faab910f1b59fdf5b613ef30e3e.png

2019 MARKETPLACE BLACK FRIDAY

EXTRAVAGANZA BONANZA CHRISTMAHANNUKWANZADAN CELEBRATION

KICKS OFF NOW

BIGGER, BETTER, AND WITH MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS THAN LAST YEAR !! !! !! !!  

THE TALENTED AND AMAZING IPS MARKETPLACE COMMUNITY IS COMING TOGETHER FOR THE THIRD ANNUAL MARKETPLACE BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!  🤩

FOR THREE SHORT WEEKS, GET THE BEST PRICES OF THE ENTIRE YEAR FROM ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE THEMERS, DESIGNERS, AND CODERS. IF THEY'RE NOT PARTICIPATING, THEN YELL AT THEM.  THEY PROBABLY JUST FORGOT.  

SPARKLE AND SHINE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH NEW THEMES AND NEW APPS.  DECORATE YOUR COMMUNITY TREE WITH NEW MODS. AND TREAT YOUR COMMUNITY TO ALL THE GIFTS YOU'VE BEEN WANTING TO BUY ALL YEAR LONG. 

THE MARKETPLACE BLACK FRIDAY 2019 SALE STARTS NOW!  

NOVEMBER 11 - NOVEMBER 30

THE THIRD ANNUAL MARKETPLACE SALE!  

1.thumb.jpg.d629d3ce2d826e4b856400f9b3b21cff.jpg

Random stock photo of Christmas imagery to get you in the mood

The IPS Marketplace Black Friday sale is the largest and premier sale that goes on once a year, exclusively during the Black Friday season.  The sale goes from November 11 - November 30, so hurry for the best sales on your holiday themes, must-have plugins, and innovative apps.  These will be the lowest prices of the year.  Mainly because Marketplace contributors are too damn lazy to do this any other time of the year.  

All of the most trusted and respected modders from the IPS community are participating again in our IPS Marketplace Black Friday sale.  Our list of participants is a Who's Who of the Invision scene:  Spanner, Adriano Faria, Newbie LAC, Mike John, DawPI, onlyME, Fosters, OpenType, Faqole, A Zayed, Invision HQ, Ehren, IBTheme, Pete T, Steve00, Mark Round, TAMAN, Veilon, Heosforo, Lis Koduje, Brian A, Teascu Dorin, and pretty much everyone else. 

We're the only third-party forum community that comes together for the Black Friday sale, as a sign of community spirit during the holiday season.  We're proud to extend and support Invision Communities in new and wonderful days.  As admins of our own Invision communities, we know how important it is to customize the design and functions of our communities and create special experiences for our users.  

❤️ and 🎁 from the IPS Marketplace

(Instructions for Marketplace contributors: please add a post with links to your Marketplace files on sale)

My files with discount for the Black Friday: https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/114025-adriano-faria/content/?type=downloads_file&sortby=file_updated&sortdirection=desc

—————

A little bit more for Black Friday: buy any file with price starting from $12 (original price $15) and get one free of $9 (original price $10). Just send a message with the chosen file and you will get it for free. 

1: This is valid while Black Friday is happening. File won’t be added after Black Friday is over, even if you purchased it during the Black Friday.

2: Send a message if you purchased a file yesterday so I can add a file to you.

Edited by Adriano Faria

“Buy one—get one free“ deal for all my products:
https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/374850-opentype/content/?type=downloads_file&change_section=1

black-friday-banner.thumb.png.351272b164c1f2bc423d6d96f4b390ef.png

P.S. You can use this offer multiple times, e.g. Buy my product A and get B, buy product C and get product D …

Edited by opentype

1 minute ago, beats23 said:

Will IPS HQ be in this years Black Friday. discount for licence renew ?

This topic is solely for the IPS Marketplace, which runs its sale independent of the company.  

image.png.303978efe34fd040bf7537e2b4dbf75e.png

Special Black Friday Sale (up to 50%) is here! Buy one get one for free.

When you buy any mod, write me a private message with a any other file and you will receive it completely free - price must be the same or lower as the purchased mod!

Buy two get two for free and so on! You may use that option multiple times.

Best Wishes for Everyone

Edited by DawPi

13 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

My files with discount for the Black Friday: https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/114025-adriano-faria/content/?type=downloads_file&sortby=file_updated&sortdirection=desc

—————

A little bit more for Black Friday: buy any file with price starting from $12 (original price $15) and get one free of $9 (original price $10). Just send a message with the chosen file and you will get it for free. 

1: This is valid while Black Friday is happening. File won’t be added after Black Friday is over, even if you purchased it during the Black Friday.

2: Send a message if you purchased a file yesterday so I can add a file to you.

New deal for Black Friday! 👍