Community

Invoice paid, but cannot be marked as paid

Sonya*

Hi,

a user has successfully paid invoice for the subscription but invoice is still pending in ACP. When I try to mark it as paid in ACP, I get the error

screenshot-2019_11.10-11_57_31.png.44d3529881d0575420f2cfeafe31c885.png

Normally I use plugin Subscription Privacy by @Thomas.to disable billing address for the subscription. The issue above happens since I use a new payment gateway for Robokassa by @Kirill Gromov. Unfortunately their support site is offline now. Previous to this there has not been such issues. I have also disabled billing address in ACP:

screenshot-2019_11.10-12_12_05.thumb.png.84e46a092ead768ae3e2c4cf70c30fc6.png

Is it because of the new payment gateway that requires billing address? Or is there any other settings that I have forgot?

Thank you!

I could mark the payments by patching applications/nexus/modules/admin/payments/invoices.php as I do not want the users to have wait any more.

But this does not solve the issue. The questions are still:

• How to entirely disable billing address for all subscriptions? 
  • Why there was no error notifications to me that invoice has been paid but could not be marked as paid? It was actually pending.
  • Do the issues derive from Nexus or payment gateway or plugin Subscription Privacy?

Thank you!

Hello,

There was a setting

applications\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\Subscription.php

/**
	 * Requires Billing Address
	 * @return	bool
	 * @throws	\DomainException
	 */
	public function requiresBillingAddress()
	{
		return in_array( 'subscription', explode( ',', \IPS\Settings::i()->nexus_require_billing ) );
	}

Now

/**
	 * Requires Billing Address
	 * @return	bool
	 * @throws	\DomainException
	 */
	public function requiresBillingAddress()
	{
		return TRUE;
	}