View all members from the site

Stephen Bruce

Is there a way for members to browse a list of all the members that have an account on our site?

My site is a music platform so essentially they would be browsing all the Artists.

It would be great if I could choose which groups appear in this list too so I could only show members that are actually Artists with releases in the Downloads app instead of showing all members

1 minute ago, Stephen Bruce said:

Is there a way for members to browse a list of all the members that have an account on our site?

My site is a music platform so essentially they would be browsing all the Artists.

It would be great if I could choose which groups appear in this list too so I could only show members that are actually Artists with releases in the Downloads app instead of showing all members

You could use 

🙂 

1 minute ago, Stephen Bruce said:

If you don’t want to use 3rd-party solutions, you can link to the member search, e.g. 

https://invisioncommunity.com/search/?&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[45]=1&group[36]=1&group[44]=1&group[50]=1&group[5]=1&group[4]=1&group[43]=1&group[47]=1&group[48]=1&group[49]=1&group[3]=1

1 minute ago, opentype said:

Thanks. I think I'll get the plugin for this anyway but I appreciate your help with the free solution 🙂

Archived