Follow Specific User Content

2 hours ago, Alfonso Moreno said:

I just purchased this plugin and I have a question. The attachment will help to understand

When I am prompted to follow all content from a user, I can see Topics is duplicated. Why are there two Topics? Thanks a lot

image.png.c009c183d3923a91644cc81fa0e4abff.png

Can't reproduce:

What other applications do you have installed, in addition to Forums, Calendar and Pages? You probably rename its content item to "topics".

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 12:16 PM, Alfonso Moreno said:

I just purchased this plugin and I have a question. The attachment will help to understand

When I am prompted to follow all content from a user, I can see Topics is duplicated. Why are there two Topics? Thanks a lot

image.png.c009c183d3923a91644cc81fa0e4abff.png

It could be that you have a club with a forum? By default they are named just Topics.

3 minutes ago, Jimi Wikman said:

It could be that you have a club with a forum? By default they are named just Topics.

No. Both (Forums and Club Forum feature) use the same content item type: Topic. This is  something elsr that he probably renamed to Topics. 

@Alfonso Moreno, sorry, I forgot this. Let me know if you still want to see what is this. You’ll need FTP access as we can’t upload new versions in marketplace resources. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

On a big site with 1.5M rows in the plugin's table the queries are extremely slow and take up to ~3 seconds.

Looking at the table and the code, I found there are no indexes that can be used to speed up the queries. After manually adding a couple of indexes the queries are almost instant.

Here are the 2 indexes I added:

ALTER TABLE `followspecificusercontent_data` ADD INDEX `cfe_rel_id_member_id` (`cfe_rel_id`, `cfe_member_id`);

ALTER TABLE `followspecificusercontent_data` ADD INDEX `cfe_type_rel_id` (`cfe_type`, `cfe_rel_id`);

Edited by teraßyte
  • 2 months later...