Community

Notify Leaderboard Members (Support)

Send inline notifications to members when they are selected as a past leader in the leaderboard. Set the task run time and timezone to match your leaderboard.

Features

• Inline notification sent to member who are saved as a past leader. Email notification support NOT included.
  • Set the target time and timezone when to send out notifications. 
  • Notification option for members to enable or disable leaderboard notifications.

Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
Facebook Twitter Youtube Rss

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 11:02 PM, Maxxius said:

@Mike John does this mod participate in black friday sale? please read the pm I wrote you regarding this and something else.

I've already replied elsewhere but for everyone else. I've decided to have less products on special this year but with bigger 50% discounts then most modders are doing. My products that are on discount can be found here with the black Friday thumbnail added - https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/129857-mike-john/content/?type=downloads_file

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Michael.J said:

Any thing in the error logs to suggest why it stopped? If you check the tasks, is this task locked at all?

I looked in the error logs via the ACP, I don't see anything listed.

Likewise, I have looked at the system logs and I can't see anything in relation to this plugin.

Sorry. Michael.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Michael.J said:

Can you unlock it and run it manually in the admin cp? That might trigger the error in real time. Obviously make sure you try over a few days to confirm there is someone on the leaderboard.

I've tried this, nothing new added.

If you would like to take a look when you have some spare time, feel free to use the user information that I have provided in the past (if this would help).