Community

Direct URL to Member Search

When selecting "search" from the IPS menu I'm taken to "Content Search". I'd like to create a menu option for members to select so that they are taken directly to the Member search instead. Here's a screen shot of the default search page. The member search tab is there. Is there a direct link that I can create a menu option to take members directly to member search?

Search.thumb.jpg.4cd22f070ab1b67d44cc7145ef2c8644.jpg

Edited by Christforums

1 hour ago, Christforums said:

When selecting "search" from the IPS menu I'm taken to "Content Search". I'd like to create a menu option for members to select so that they are taken directly to the Member search instead. Here's a screen shot of the default search page. The member search tab is there. Is there a direct link that I can create a menu option to take members directly to member search?

Search.thumb.jpg.4cd22f070ab1b67d44cc7145ef2c8644.jpg

you could use this and it will add a new nav tab along with all members etc and they can toggle the members via usergroups or manually search for a member 😀

7 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

you could use this and it will add a new nav tab along with all members etc and they can toggle the members via usergroups or manually search for a member 😀

I already have member's pages. 

Here's a better screen shot. I need a direct url to this page. The member search in advanced search:

110555414_membersearch.thumb.jpg.f67cd49897cf51e5069889c6e89307c1.jpg

As is now one must click advanced search, then they are taken to content search, then they must hit the member search tab. I'd like a direct link to the member search to search through profile fields. 

Edited by Christforums