1. DJ ZAh

DJ ZAh

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By InvisionHQ
      This resource is the result of the merging of "Clubs Enhancements" plugin and "Improved Clubs" app and it will give more power to Club Owners.
      They will be able to execute functions currently only possible in the Admin CP and add some fresh new features.
      Compatibility:
      1.3.x for IPB 4.4.x

Blocks features:
      Blocks Manager for Clubs (acp)
      Extended Blocks Manager for Club Leader
      Added HTML block (adsense, banner image...)

With Blocks manager every Leaders can customize and mostly MONETIZE his space with a donation button, a banner or with adsense... 
      An exceptional tool to encourage the use of clubs on your forum

General Features
      Add ability to create a custom HOME page for the Club
      Convert forums or apps categories into Club Features with a single click, so you don't need to manually move a bunch of items (topics, images, files, events, etc) - Admin CP feature
      Convert Club Features into forums or categories
      Hide members list in the sidebar when the "Display Club information" is located "In the header" 
      Ban Member Features
      Ban Member - add moderator permission to ban/unban members
      Ban Member - Give the option to ban from ALL CLUBS or from specific clubs
      Ban Member - Revamped Banned Members Page

Manage Club Features:
      Disable features: items from a disabled feature will not appear in the Club activity stream
      Delete features: just like on ACP, with option to delete content or move it to another club/category.
      Ability to ADMINS ban/unban members from the whole clubs.
      A banned member won't be able to access any club page, including its content (topics, files, images, etc.).
      IMPORTANT: Club items will continue to appear in Activity Streams, profiles, searchs, etc. The restriction will happen only when the member tries to read them.
      Allow members to choose which features will be automatically created when creating a club.
      Restrict number of equal features per club (example: you can only have one "topic" feature).
      Restrict Number of Clubs per member.
      Restrict Number of Clubs a member can join.
      Add ability to create a QUESTION feature when creating a feature from FORUMS app.
      Add members to the club (setting to allow Club Owners to use it. Admins can use it).
      Add members from a specific user group to the club (secondary groups checked) (setting to allow Club Owners to use it. Admins can use it).
      Change owner of the club.
      Change type of the club (option according to the owner group setting).
      Display club icons on users posts
      Display club icons on user profile (hover card)

Settings:
      Allow admins/club owners to create a custom HOME page for the Club
      Restrict Number of Features?
      Number of features per club
      Allow Club Owners to manually ADD MEMBERS?
      Display 'Added By' info when admin/owner add members manually
      Display Club Icon on posts panel?
      Number of Club Icons to display
      Club Icons Sort Order: name, last activity and random
      Display Club Icons on Hovercard Profile?
      Number of Club Icons to display
      Club Icons Sort Order: name, last activity and random
    • By Eudemon
      If you can't purchase, please try here (also reduced price)

This plugin enables few features for site wide:
      Optional Light and Dark mode switch
      This differ from other solutions on the marketplace that works for ANY theme with full customization-ability
      User option stays with them, even when they switch device, and since the style is loaded directly from source, you don’t get weird overwrite or lag on every page refreshes
        Optional set message required when reporting
      If you only want this and running 4.4 or below just use this free plugin
        Optional use SVG / Webp logo
      Much smaller size and scale without losing quality
        And more ...
      this app will get more features added Demo: https://turboduck.net/
      Planned features:
      Add flying kitty

All my Apps support
      Follow best coding practice Support language translation
      Reuse default system element as much possible
      ensure compatibility of theme and other component updates Edit logging
      Permission sets

• By Eudemon
      If you can't purchase, please try here (also reduced price)

This plugin enables few features for download
      Optional Add Sign in button and highlight text
      when file require login to download, redirects user back to the page after complete
        Optional Add download button
      that show on top of pagination of auto generated topic
      on click redirects user to the download page
        Plug and play, author will auto follow the generated topic
      based on his follow setting, IPS default just creates the topic with no follow
        Optional Disable user from editing auto generated topic
        Optional allow open linked file in new tab
      External links submitted to download will open in new tab instead of redirect user away from your community
        And more ...
      this plugin will get more features added Planned feature:
      Notification setting auto follow new update on download
      Auto promote user on file approval
      (maybe) show reason why they can't download if exceed quota for download / bandwidth / wait time

All my Apps support
      Follow best coding practice Support language translation
      Reuse default system element as much possible
      ensure compatibility of theme and other component updates Edit logging
      Permission sets

• By opentype
      The is a bundle of small layout tweaks I use on my own community sites to change the look of the forums app. I turned them into a plugin so I and anyone else can use them easily without any manual changes to the theme code. 
      The main feature is a forum listing change, which puts the users into focus with large avatar images of the person creating the topic and the last poster. I’ve seen this on a community website once and it instantly convinced me. Instantly showing the people behind the posts makes the topics more personal and users are more likely to answer this way. I also added a few other tweaks, which I find useful or which people have asked for in this community. 
      Demo 1: Typography.Guru
      Demo 2: Typografie.info
      What’s needed: 
      Forums app Detailed Feature/Settings Description:
      Turn the avatar mode for desktop views on or off. Avatar size. mini, small or medium. Remove last poster column from index. A cleaner look and faster loading of the index page.  Dim inaccessible forums. Shows forums which can be seen but not opened with 50% opacity.  Dim forum description. Shows the forum descriptions with less contrast so the titles stand out more.  Remove headline from index. Removes the H1 “Forums” headline if you don’t need it.  Remove tags. Removes the tags from the forum listing views. Creates a much cleaner look.  More feature might be added over time. Feel free to suggest forum layout tweaks in the support topic. 
      Compatibility:
      The plugin only supports regular forums, not Q&A forums.  The plugin should work fine with forums using the stock theme or themes close to the stock theme. I cannot guarantee it will work on heavily modified themes. Third-party apps/plugins should still be able to change or inject content in the affected forum views. I tested a few like Topic Thumbnails or Best Answer on Discussion Forums and they continue to work. Again, there can be no guarantee that there will be no conflicts with third-party apps/plugins, which change the same theme files as this plugin. 
    • By Adriano Faria
      About This File
      This resource will add new features to the Calendar, such as:
      User will receive a notification about the event he has RSVPed in the event date Manage RSVP Attendees Add or Remove Attendees Change event author Swap Reviews & Comments tabs position in event view Add settings to control: Number of comments per page Number of reviews per page Add a new tab in member profile do display all events RSVPed by the member ------------------------------------------------------------------
      Some features listed above already existed in other resources. They will be delisted from marketplace and all existing clients will get a copy of this.