Custom Theme issue

OctoDev

Hi,

When there are new updates to our custom themes, it seems like the logo always gets replaced by the default one. My suggestion is that there should be a way to prevent the logo from constantly being replaced, when updating the theme. This is very annoying, that every time you update a theme by uploading a new version - the logo gets replaced by the Theme Default Logo!

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Gavekort said:

Hi,

When there are new updates to our custom themes, it seems like the logo always gets replaced by the default one. My suggestion is that there should be a way to prevent the logo from constantly being replaced, when updating the theme. This is very annoying, that every time you update a theme by uploading a new version - the logo gets replaced by the Theme Default Logo!

Do you mean it replaces your logo image with your community name? 

There are no logos by default just the site name as a text 

anyway, try to revert the changes you have made to your logo in the theme templates. 

7 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Do you mean it replaces your logo image with your community name? 

There are no logos by default just the site name as a text 

anyway, try to revert the changes you have made to your logo in the theme templates. 

Every time I upload a new version of a theme, it seems to replace the logo that I previously uploaded to whatever the theme's default is. Most of the themes I have, has a default logo, not text - and it always reverts back to theirs and removes mine. Pretty annoying.

Archived