http 500 error on discover and profiles

Ramsesx

Without changing anything on my site, today I got a HTTP ERROR 500 on pages like discover and user profiles. If I switch to default style all is working fine.

What can cause my custom style to f*** up suddenly without changing any thing on it?

The only error I can found on my system log what could be related to this style issue was:

Error: Class '\IPS\Theme\hook809' not found (0)
#0 /home/www/doc/mydomain.de/www/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/forums.php(87): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('forums', 'forums', 'front')
#1 /home/www/doc/mydomain.de/www/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(18): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_forums->_forum(Object(IPS\forums\Forum))
#2 /home/www/doc/mydomain.de/www/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/forums.php(36): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\forumblocks_hook_forumsmodule->_forum(Object(IPS\forums\Forum))
#3 /home/www/doc/mydomain.de/www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_forums->manage()
#4 /home/www/doc/mydomain.de/www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/www/doc/mydomain.de/www/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Thanks.

The best you can is browse the core_hooks table and see which app/plugin it is tied.

4 hours ago, Ramsesx said:

Error: Class '\IPS\Theme\hook809' not found (0)

Query on SQL Toolbox or PHPMyAdmin:

select * from core_hooks where id = 809;

You will see columns app and plugin in the results. If it is a plugin, then see the ID that shows up there and run another query:

select * from core_plugins where plugin_id = XXX;

where XXX is the plugin ID from the first query. 

5 hours ago, Ramsesx said:

If I switch to default style all is working fine.

I would need to take a look in the plugin (tomorrow) to see which templates it uses. Probably they’re missing somehow in your custom theme, as it works in default. 

Download the plugin and reinstall it (upload new version), without uninstall it, otherwise you will lose your data. 

Archived