How many users / monthly active users does IPS have?

TheWorldNewsMedia.org

I have some closed groups in social media with more members than that!

I certainly HOPE all of IPS websites have more than 150,000.

Not sure if they would tell us.... but IPS should be able to query for how many MAU's exist across all of their sites. 

That would be interesting to know... especially to watch over time to see how effective their forum software is / has been versus social media / mobile OS's and platforms like Slack.

I think IPS was going down the right path with a "full suite"...... and should try to take on all of them.

The old saying is "Go Big or Go Home"......

if not... I fear death by a thousand cuts is our current trajectory. 

• Management

I'm not sure how we could find out a monthly average. We could for our cloud packages, but it's more complex for downloaded versions without adding what some may consider spyware and call backs.

I can tell you we manage several enterprise communities that have more than 150k monthly users on a single site.

On 9/24/2019 at 1:09 AM, Matt said:

I'm not sure how we could find out a monthly average. We could for our cloud packages, but it's more complex for downloaded versions without adding what some may consider spyware and call backs.

I can tell you we manage several enterprise communities that have more than 150k monthly users on a single site.

Google Analytics. 🙂

Archived