Weekly digest capability

P15-D24

Would like to start one with popular topics for the previous week emailed to registered users. Does IPS 4.x provide or can anyone recommend a 3rd party solution? Would like to include topic, link back in the email and made a couple lines from the first post in the thread.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Do you mean our periodic emails that cover some of our latest news? If so, Matt has a Mailchimp template he uses to create them (outside of our software) as I recall.

If you truly mean "daily digest" emails, they are built in to the software and are used when you subscribe to an area but choose to be notified daily.

3 hours ago, bfarber said:

Do you mean our periodic emails that cover some of our latest news? If so, Matt has a Mailchimp template he uses to create them (outside of our software) as I recall.

If you truly mean "daily digest" emails, they are built in to the software and are used when you subscribe to an area but choose to be notified daily.

Interesting! I would love to incorporate both. 

I use SendGrid for my email client. Is it possible to automatically send users an email upon confirming registration that walks them through how to post and other key things? 

Archived