Jump to content

Community

Acme Theme - Support & Ideas Topic


CodeBite
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thank you for the flexible theme!

Is there any chance you'd consider adding the ability to leave the forum row 'new posts' indicator on, but disable the animation? Currently, when toggling the animation off, the indicator disappears entirely because the default is off.

It'd also be nice to have a "boxed" sort of style for the topic list if possible, similar to what's currently available for forum and category lists, in place of the current zebra striped table style.

Edited by Kouren
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kouren said:

Thank you for the flexible theme!

Is there any chance you'd consider adding the ability to leave the forum row 'new posts' indicator on, but disable the animation? Currently, when toggling the animation off, the indicator disappears entirely because the default is off.

It'd also be nice to have a "boxed" sort of style for the topic list if possible, similar to what's currently available for forum and category lists, in place of the current zebra striped table style.

 

As for this bar informing about the new post, I can clearly add and do it in my free time, what about these boxes can you send me a screen what exactly is going on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CodeBite said:

As for this bar informing about the new post, I can clearly add and do it in my free time, what about these boxes can you send me a screen what exactly is going on?

That would be great. 🙂 I fiddled with it a bit, but couldn't find the toggle to keep it enabled.

The 'box' thing mentioned isn't actually an error or anything, just an inquiry in regards to styling. I was wondering if it was possible to get an option for the zebra-table topic list to be styled like the forum and category lists.

Screenshot_2020-06-07 Another forum.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2020 at 12:55 PM, Kouren said:

That would be great. 🙂 I fiddled with it a bit, but couldn't find the toggle to keep it enabled.

The 'box' thing mentioned isn't actually an error or anything, just an inquiry in regards to styling. I was wondering if it was possible to get an option for the zebra-table topic list to be styled like the forum and category lists.

 

Oh okay, now I understand, in my free time I will think about it and work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy