Acme Theme - Support & Ideas Topic

Thank you for the flexible theme!

Is there any chance you'd consider adding the ability to leave the forum row 'new posts' indicator on, but disable the animation? Currently, when toggling the animation off, the indicator disappears entirely because the default is off.

It'd also be nice to have a "boxed" sort of style for the topic list if possible, similar to what's currently available for forum and category lists, in place of the current zebra striped table style.

Edited by Kouren
7 hours ago, Kouren said:

Thank you for the flexible theme!

Is there any chance you'd consider adding the ability to leave the forum row 'new posts' indicator on, but disable the animation? Currently, when toggling the animation off, the indicator disappears entirely because the default is off.

It'd also be nice to have a "boxed" sort of style for the topic list if possible, similar to what's currently available for forum and category lists, in place of the current zebra striped table style.

As for this bar informing about the new post, I can clearly add and do it in my free time, what about these boxes can you send me a screen what exactly is going on?

4 minutes ago, CodeBite said:

As for this bar informing about the new post, I can clearly add and do it in my free time, what about these boxes can you send me a screen what exactly is going on?

That would be great. 🙂 I fiddled with it a bit, but couldn't find the toggle to keep it enabled.

The 'box' thing mentioned isn't actually an error or anything, just an inquiry in regards to styling. I was wondering if it was possible to get an option for the zebra-table topic list to be styled like the forum and category lists.

Screenshot_2020-06-07 Another forum.png

On 6/7/2020 at 12:55 PM, Kouren said:

That would be great. 🙂 I fiddled with it a bit, but couldn't find the toggle to keep it enabled.

The 'box' thing mentioned isn't actually an error or anything, just an inquiry in regards to styling. I was wondering if it was possible to get an option for the zebra-table topic list to be styled like the forum and category lists.

Oh okay, now I understand, in my free time I will think about it and work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
46 minutes ago, LiamH said:

Have DM'd also, but the theme isn't working properly on the latest update. The new search options display permanently as below: Could contain: Flyer, Advertisement, Paper, Poster, Brochure, Text

Is there a fix yet please? 

Yes, because they changed the search code in version 4.7.1 I don't understand why you are updating the forum where the template has not been updated yet. I will have time to update the templates to ips 4.7.1

34 minutes ago, CodeBite said:

Yes, because they changed the search code in version 4.7.1 I don't understand why you are updating the forum where the template has not been updated yet. I will have time to update the templates to ips 4.7.1

Because our platform isn't working properly and we are hoping for an urgent fix

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...