Remove Fixed clubMemberBox in Clubs

Bluto

IMO there shouldn't be anything "fixed" in the sidebar of clubs.  My club looks horrible with clubMemberBox list in the sidebar.  Make it a block I can add if I want, don't force me to have a list of members there. 

Any particular reason why that's there permanently?  There is already a members tab with a list of members.

All my clubs features are full width, except the pages which you've decided to have the clubMemberBox on.

I'm sure @Matt and his Merry Men took a lot of time coding the block manager... let's use that in this instance instead of... well... deleting everything in the clubMemberBox template.

If there is a setting to remove this, please let me know.  I've looked everywhere and nothing allows me to remove this with the exception of displaying the club information in the sidebar vs. the header OR removing the code from the clubMemberBox template.

Looks like you're doing the same thing with myClubsSidebar on the main clubs directory page.  Opposite of all your other apps.

Forums app:  "start a new topic" is located in the body.

Support app:  "new request" is located in the body.

Gallery app:  "add images" is located in the body.

Clubs... "start a club"... sidebar.

On 9/6/2019 at 6:22 PM, Bluto said:

Looks like you're doing the same thing with myClubsSidebar on the main clubs directory page.  Opposite of all your other apps.

Forums app:  "start a new topic" is located in the body.

Support app:  "new request" is located in the body.

Gallery app:  "add images" is located in the body.

Clubs... "start a club"... sidebar.

I might look see what can do as club add on getting alot requests or questions on how do items.

Archived