IPB error Class 'admin_core_login_manualResolver' not found

Buzzy fan

Hi. Got some errors on IPB when I try to log in Admin console

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/users/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 748

Warning: require_once(/home/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/login/manualResolver.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1188

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/public_html/forum/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/login/manualResolver.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear:/home/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/') in /home/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1188

Any idea?

Thanks

10 hours ago, Buzzy fan said:

Nothing was changed on the server. I'm able to log to the forum, but got only the error on Admin side

Can someone help me how to fix this please ?

PHP version on server is 5.6.

Try logging in through another browser and also through another PC.
Are you have another site administrator?
If yes - does this administrator have this issue?
If not - log in to your PhpMyAdmin and open a "members" table in database. Find your other account and change group for this account to 4. You can do this in a 'member_group_id' column.
Then try logging in with this new admin.

I've moved this topic, as it is not feedback (i.e. suggestions) for our software but rather a peer-support request.

I will also note that IP.Board 3.x is no longer supported in any capacity (for several years now) and we would recommend planning an upgrade to the latest release of Invision Community.

Archived