Test setup is adminPC taking css and js from main url

RRK

HI, I have setup an test url , All is working but the admin panel is not working properly. It's because of the js and css path in source is showing the main url and hence blocking to load js and css for test url admin due to cross origin load. The icons are not visible due to css missing and the clicks also not working properly due to js miss. Can you tell where I should check the js and css load url so that i make them to load from test url not from the main url.
Thanks

image.thumb.png.1dccea7bb3ae179793a4237846728ac2.png

Hi, under file configuration there is configuration for autogenerated files for frontend not for backend, I am having issue in backend Admin Panel. Do you know from where I can check the css files for admin theme?

you may simply need to clear your caches by running the support tool (System > Support > Something is not working correctly).

This will clear out the caches (including the cached CSS files) and then they will rebuild automatically. If this didn't fix your issue, I'd assume you must have manually edited your CSS files and hardcoded your main website URL.

Archived