Opinions (changing field_title works bad)

wegorz23

Greetings,

in opinions section at our forum: https://www.audiostereo.pl/opinie_sprzet/ we cannot pick model name field as title. It results with generating link in a browser for each opinions with another field that we cannot set. In example below link consists of word "od znajomego" which is an user answer for a question in a field "Gdzie kupiłeś/aś oceniany sprzęt". This field is able also to be taken as a main title of this database. I need to change that (which I done but it causes problem as you will see further).

image.thumb.png.f953c2be1add16b9cea6d7c3ddc6b582.png

image.thumb.png.28d9aed79112377f7bbccc344931b2dc.png

It causes also a problem with this particular field which I selected as a title. Its content disappears.

IPS Technical support said that we cannot change a page title to model name field, because it requests external database (which is true, users pick model name using our database).

But besides that I changed "field_title" manually in server file as below:

image.thumb.png.6e702680c3eaf4b55cea5569c811c479.png

Which states for a model field_id:

image.thumb.png.ecc8c25e6b709f0bcde0fa6ae743a14a.png

I'm using this database in a test side https://www.audiostereo.pl/opinie_sprzet_test/

But this "title_field" change causes another problem - it takes also HTML tags as below. What I want to do is to get rid of those HTML tags with only models names. I don't want to do that with JS or something like this. I want to be able to change that in server files (those xml or php ones). So my question is: how to change that? What is the function that stays for taking those fields and showing them as a list? I need files names and functions that opinions consists of because I couldn't find those. Thank you

image.thumb.png.a830e811a0fc5941c6ea488fc42fd054.png 

Archived