Manage Your Purchases - SORT BY LAST UPDATE

AmericanRev2

On 8/22/2019 at 6:04 PM, fix3r said:

please allow to sort Manage Your Purchases page by last updated so i dont have to click on everyone to see if there is an update because only applications show update status in admin cp... plug ins do not show update

Remember to follow the files. You will get a notification when the dev updates it.

10 minutes ago, Sonya* said:

Or what is the reason for those purchases in my list? There is even no file name. No author. Nothing that is valuable. 

The file was dropped from Marketplace but there’s still a purchase record, that’s why it shows there.

6 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

The file was dropped from Marketplace but there’s still a purchase record, that’s why it shows there.

And what is the reason for me as purchaser to see this among other purchases? I do not even remember what files there should be. I suggest that those purchases are hidden by default. We do not have any filter or any sorting possibilities in my purchases.  And those "DELETED" files add another layer of difficulty in sorting out what files are active, expired, rejected, can be renewed (or not) and so on. 

Just now, Sonya* said:

And what is the reason for me as purchaser to see this among other purchases?

No reason. It simply lists all purchases. It is a purchase, so... Instead of a exception error (file not find), they show deleted. 

Yes, your suggestion makes sense. Just explaining why it’s there. 

Archived