Thread links broken after conversion

Veee

Hello!

After a long time wanting to switch to IPS I finally did it! And thankfully when converting all members, posts and everything else moved over. The only issue I am having is that the thread links on the homepage (Like on here, there are the categories and on the right it shows who wrote the last post and which one) are broken. When I open a thread from the homepage it doesn't go anywhere. But if I open it from inside one of the categories it works fine. Also if I post something new it also updates the link. It's fixable if I update ALL forum threads but there are so many, I was wondering if there was a way of fixing this.

It looks like this myforum.com/topic/0-topic-title

When it should have the thread number myforum.com/topic/123-topic-title

Has anyone who converted their forum faced this issue?

Thank you.

If you log in to the AdminCP and look at the Dashboard, do you have a list of background tasks still processing? Typically, the forum "latest post" type data is rebuilt via a background task after converting, and it's possible that task may simply not have ran yet.

I don't see any background tasks running.. it's been two weeks since I did the conversion so I think everything has been converted already? Is there any way to try and rebuild the latest posts again?

Archived