Limit number of blog articles (grid view)

Phil7789

Hello guys,

I wonder if there is any setting or code I could change to limit the number of shown blog articles in grid view? Might this be related to the theme?

Right now I have two "main" articles (the most recent ones) sitting side by side on the very top of the grid view. Below that we have the smaller previews. Now I wanted to limit the count of the smaller previews to a 3x3 grid (3 articles in a row with 3 rows total) so that I have 11 articles on the blog page over all.

I couldn't find any information in the help section nor could I find a setting to limit the number of shown articles.

Thanks in advance,
Phil

• 3 weeks later...

*push*

Any hints? I found a setting in one of the PHP files which sets a limit (as far as I can tell) of 23 items. I'd prefer to not change the file as it gets overwritten with an update.

Is the IPS news system using the blog application? The pagination starts with different item limits for different categories there.

On 8/17/2019 at 9:30 AM, Phil7789 said:

*push*

Any hints? I found a setting in one of the PHP files which sets a limit (as far as I can tell) of 23 items. I'd prefer to not change the file as it gets overwritten with an update.

Is the IPS news system using the blog application? The pagination starts with different item limits for different categories there.

IPS News uses the Pages application

Archived