Issues reported since upgrade to 4.4.5

Songstuff

Hi

I have several members reporting intermittent, but fairly regular, especially replies. Buttons like the quote button not working, search fields etc. In the reply box at the bottom of topics, clicking in it would do nothing. The editor doesn't even appear. I have seen these issues on Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Safari.

Here is a topic I cannot seem to reply to on any platform, mobile, tablet or PC:

https://forums.songstuff.com/topic/51988-what’s-wrong-with-being-commercial/

I have cleared cache. Any other ideas? Anyone else seeing the same issues?

Cheers

John

Hello, :)

I upgraded to last version too today and I had problems with part of my board not showing (widgets, administration menu not working,...). Deleting cache, etc. didn't fix it. But then I remembered one useful tool in APC/Support/Get support and choose "Something isn't working correctly" tool . I ran it and now it's fine. :)

23 minutes ago, SecondSight said:

Hello, 🙂

I upgraded to last version too today and I had problems with part of my board not showing (widgets, administration menu not working,...). Deleting cache, etc. didn't fix it. But then I remembered one useful tool in APC/Support/Get support and choose "Something isn't working correctly" tool . I ran it and now it's fine. 🙂

Glad to see that you resolved this, but now I’m curious to see how you truncates the caches without running the support tools? The support tools (aka running “something isn’t working” ) are the only official way to truncate all the caches.

Archived