Exporting package names and stock numbers

Meddysong

We don't just sell our goods through our site. People may attend our courses and buy directly from the shelves, or when we've got a stand at a conference, people pick up a book and pay with a Paypal Here card reader.

The result is that our stock numbers as indicated within Commerce aren't necessarily accurate. What I'd like to do is run a query to see what Commerce thinks we have, then I will know what to manually update once I've checked what we have on the shelves.

This seems a bit challenging. I have two languages on my site so I have to join at least two tables: one (nexus_packages) to export the ID, stock number etc, and another (core_sys_lang_words) to get the name of the product.

I would normally be able to work this out but there's an additional problem: in my WHERE clause for core_sys_lang_words I would normally check that there was a p_id from nexus_packages; but the id is embedded within the word_key, so I can't just look for the p_id. (For example, the product with the p_id 33 would correspond to the word_key nexus_package_33.)

Does anybody have any insight into how I might solve this?

Archived