Gallery is not showing certain images

GTAPoliceMods

Hello everyone,

At certain times when my members upload an image it does not show up at all in the gallery. It shows this instead (http://prntscr.com/ol95is)

Also for some strange reason it also says it's a video however it is not as seen here (http://prntscr.com/ol95kt)

Any ideas what it causing this? I am running the latest version of IPboards and everything is up to date

Thank you

It does actually appear to be a video, not an image in both screenshots. It would probably be best to submit a ticket to see what we can figure out.

The first nest thing I can think of is that maybe they are uploading the “live video” and not the image. I know that you can do that from ones iphone.

5 minutes ago, Jennifer M said:

It does actually appear to be a video, not an image in both screenshots. It would probably be best to submit a ticket to see what we can figure out.

The first nest thing I can think of is that maybe they are uploading the “live video” and not the image. I know that you can do that from ones iphone.

I have videos disabled. And when I try to download the image (which doesn't show up in the first place as shown in the screenshot) i get a file named "index.php" rather than the image.

Just now, Jennifer M said:

Like I said. Submit a ticket so IPS can look at it. There may be something in the background that we can see from a screenshot.

Actually I resolved it. Turns out it was a setting named "Large image dimensions" and "Thumbnail image dimensions" that was causing it.

Feel free to lock this topic. Thank you for your help @Jennifer M

~Ray

Archived