Converting from vBulletin 4 to Invision 4.4

Hi there,

i converted a vBulletin 4.2.5 to ipboard 4.4, it worked like a charme but having some problem

- all attachments have been converted i see them on the ftp folder BUT in each thread i see this : [ATTACH=CONFIG]19135[/ATTACH]

Anybony know why ? 

Thanks for you help.

Regards,

Olivier

6 minutes ago, Olivier Frascone said:

Hi there,

i converted a vBulletin 4.2.5 to ipboard 4.4, it worked like a charme but having some problem

- all attachments have been converted i see them on the ftp folder BUT in each thread i see this : [ATTACH=CONFIG]19135[/ATTACH]

Anybony know why ? 

Thanks for you help.

Regards,

Olivier

Do you have the "Downloads" add-on for IPS4?

12 minutes ago, opentype said:

Have the background tasks finished already (see ACP dashboard). 

Hello, yes i manually launched them and all are finished

21 minutes ago, Christforums said:

Do you have the "Downloads" add-on for IPS4?

Yes installed too bu i doubt the problem is there cause the attachment are simple image inside post

Thanks for your thinking

Olivier

4 minutes ago, Olivier Frascone said:

Hello, yes i manually launched them and all are finished

Yes installed too bu i doubt the problem is there cause the attachment are simple image inside post

Thanks for your thinking

Olivier

Following your thread because I too have [ATTACH=CONFIG]xxx[/ATTACH] code. 

I migrated from Vbulletin 5 to IPS4. I thought it was because I did not initially have the Downloads add-on.

30 minutes ago, Olivier Frascone said:

Hi there,

Anybony know why ? 

Thanks for you help.

Regards,

Olivier

I've had similar situation in a friend's website converting from XF2.1 to IPS4...

The problem was that the current converter doesn't support XF version yet, So, I've had 2 options...

1- modify IPS converter code to check for this line code and replace with the correct one (Requires reconvert).

2- Develop a plugin with a task for the same purpose after conversion then rebuilding.

Archived