Crashes the server when you login to the admin panel

avgaz

Hello, I have updated the forum with 3.4.5 on 4.4.4 everything kinda just two days, conversion was, and so on, counted them all and worked fine now everything is set up.
The latter do not remember what changed in the admin panel(like the last that edited the userBar templates and mobileNavigation in added extra links to user panel-type links to My Publications and a link to admin login in the admin area of the portal) after a while try to log into the admin area of the forum and the server hangs completely scored all processes in the logs the errr mod_fcgid: can't apply process slot for reboot the server and everything works fine 140-170 processes, again trying to come and again all hangs processes from 300-380 in the logs this error again, reboot and back to normal work at least a few hours, until again I try to enter the admin panel and everything hangs on authorization.
What is the problem how to solve it?? of course not in admin area to log in that would try to roll back the templates are edited ((
content /etc/apache2/mods-available/fcgid.conf

<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
 FcgidConnectTimeout 20
 IPCCommTimeout 600
  MaxRequestLen 104857600
  <IfModule mod_mime.c>
    AddHandler fcgid-script .fcgi
  </IfModule>
</IfModule>

tried to add there

MaxRequestsPerProcess 500
DefaultMaxClassProcessCount 250
IdleTimeout 60
MaxProcessCount 2000

but this did not solve the problem, except that the processes became even more

Also has greatly increased the table ibf_core_output_cache 2.8 GB and growing when the whole base is after the update was 1.7 GB

Archived