ACP Notifications Error After 4.4.4 Upgrade

Hi everyone,

I've recently patched our install to v4.4.4, and now have a series of legacy notifications in ACP that generate template errors:

[[Template core/admin/notifications/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's one for each notification (about 9 in total), all run together in a single paragraph. I've tried the "something went wrong" fix in the Support section, but with no luck. Any suggestions before I open a support ticket?

Kev

Is your AdminCP set to use the default theme? If not, that's the first step I would take. After that, use the support tool to disable all third party customizations (i.e. a plugin could be causing the error). If that doesn't resolve the problem, then yes a support ticket is your next step.

1 hour ago, bfarber said:

Is your AdminCP set to use the default theme? If not, that's the first step I would take. After that, use the support tool to disable all third party customizations (i.e. a plugin could be causing the error). If that doesn't resolve the problem, then yes a support ticket is your next step.

To the best of my knowledge, ACP is using the default theme, and we have no customisations at play. I'll double-check, however.

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Archived