Should be changed and improved

kmk

Hear our voice  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IMG_20190714_140024.thumb.jpg.7c61ad0c08550e34f44e1e94e18b5dac.jpg

Normally we read a topic is because we interested in their type of content, but not for reason because is an Unread topic. So we can say in most cases go to Next Unread Topic is not what we want, at least because I don't see what is the topic name. 

Go to topic listing, I think is better have there a go to back page button, because normally we are surfing in the topic list page, the page contains maybe more than one title what are my interested content for read, so the need after finish reading the topic is go to back the page and choose the other title interested. Other problem with right now structure is sometime we are in the page 4 of the topic list page, when I use Go to topic listing, it take me to the first page of the topic listing page, there is lost again the topic listing page what I was searching the topics:sad:

Right now the Go to topic listing is already offered by the navbarmobile breadcrumb, don't need occupied again below the post page. 

For our use habits:

Go to topic listing can replaced by go Back page. 

Next Unread Topic replaced by X similar topics. 

764489883_Bildschirmfoto2019-07-15um06_38_23.png.79ab4beb06cd66cc7f5d2656552f8b4c.png

How about an option to not do any of that? It’s not really an honest poll without it. 

8 hours ago, kmk said:

Go to topic listing can replaced by go Back page. 

I disagree. “Go back” is a browser feature. It doesn’t need to be on the page at all. 

8 hours ago, kmk said:

Next Unread Topic replaced by X similar topics. 

Have you considered to place the Similar Content block on your page, e.g. the forums? That does what you want. 

14 minutes ago, opentype said:

I disagree. “Go back” is a browser feature. It doesn’t need to be on the page at all. 

Have you considered to place the Similar Content block on your page, e.g. the forums? That does what you want. 

Or there just continue show the topic listing, maybe this is other better option, finish reading a topic, simple continue reading more, don´t need to go back and search again for topics.

Archived