4th request for setting up SSL/Https

Hello,

I am getting a little frustrated as this is my 4th attempt at getting our forum set up with HTTPS. I submitted a couple of tickets last week through the help section in the Admin CP of our forum, but have not gotten a response (though it says support will respond within 24 hours). Then I followed up with an email earlier this week to support@invisionpower.com, and again, no response. We are Community in the Cloud customers and would like to request SSL/HTTPS be enabled for our community. Can somebody please contact me about this?

Thank you,

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry to see you are having problems here. I have taken a look at your ticket history, and it does seem to have been replied to on each occasion there. It would be worth checking your spam to see if the responses are ending up in your spam folder.

In the meantime, if you log into your client area here, you can also see all your tickets along with the responses on the support tab

https://www.invisioncommunity.com/clientarea/

There are items within those tickets which require your attention, before we are able to get this set up for you.

Archived