(DP44) Ban from Topic

I would like suggest, or request to buy one.

1. When I create a topic, there can show me the ban icon that by default ban all members? so after create this topic by default no one can see the topic.

2. After actived the ban icon, there show me option to type which members is unbanded, so after create this topic only the members unbanded can see this topic.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

just tested this with my live and demo forum, got it setup for ban from replying and have an issue.

When you click on a member to be banned and then unban them, you then cannot re-ban the same member or any other member on the topic. Tried this with my demo forum and tried different topics all with the same result. Tried re-installing, using the default theme, clearing cache and looking for errors but not been able to find the cause.

Forum has 4.4.8

Thank you

3 hours ago, bearback said:

When you click on a member to be banned and then unban them, you then cannot re-ban the same member or any other member on the topic. Tried this with my demo forum and tried different topics all with the same result. Tried re-installing, using the default theme, clearing cache and looking for errors but not been able to find the cause.

Will be fixed because I confirmed it on mine dev board. Hold on, should be updated and released today.

2 hours ago, DawPi said:

Will be fixed because I confirmed it on mine dev board. Hold on, should be updated and released today.

Appreciated Thank you

26 minutes ago, DawPi said:

What's New in Version 1.0.3  

• fixed issue with reban,
  • updated and tweaked some part of the code.

All good now

Thanks again

• 2 months later...

running v4.4.9.2 and have just noticed an issue when moving a topic 

When moving a topic to another forum and using the option Leave a link to the new location?  it throws an could not locate error and wont move the topic. If I disable the ban plugin then all returns to normal and can move topics with no error. Tested on my live and demo forum with the same results.

Thank you

link.thumb.jpg.4f6a640ffc59d74c988aa0a344e5098c.jpgerror.thumb.jpg.d18b3477493db159d9fb7cc797f91999.jpg

• 2 months later...