Community

kmk

Clubs clubs clubs

When will bring more improvements and features for clubs, in the forum are so many feedback by users, or there any roadmap for this matter? 

Example, the club name and description, when creating topic, why can't make it multilanguage available? 

Because, as I've explained every time you've asked this, club names and descriptions can be created on the front of the site. Nothing created on the front can be translatable. My understanding is that there's an XSS risk when adding translations and so it's only possible when creating in the ACP because only admins have access.

10 hours ago, Matt said:

What would you like to see?

May I? :rolleyes:

• Categories
  • Integrate Pages in clubs (e. g. databases that can be used as collections of clubs member, like pets, children, cars, computers and so on)
  • Promote clubs throughout the community (we cannot as we have over 200 clubs and therefore performance issue)
  • Allow to select clubs in Activity stream and RSS feeds along with other selected content 
  • Make the header mobile and user friendly especially with long club titles
  • Announcements in clubs
  • Closed clubs with no list of members (the list should be private, nobody should see who is the member)

One more:

In the case of Grid view, show last activities or make it configurable instead an list of members avatars... 

IMG_20190701_190030.jpg