Ban Members From Topics

20 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

It is. There’s no specific setting for this. It will appear for moderators who can ban/unban people from topics, in posts that their authors can be banned and in forums NOT selected in the exclude setting.

Sad, I had to lose the banned members data because I removed the app and reinstall it to see what causing the issue. 

I found that this plugin causing an issue with the new update. 

749493163_2021-09-1515_51_01.png.a92a33b

Once this plugin is disabled the new option shows fine. 

Probably this other one isn’t extending the post class or template hook in a proper way, which will cause mine to stop working. Try to switch their positions to see if something changes. 

You can send it to me via message. I can try to identify the problem (tomorrow) then you ask to the other dev to update it.

Also, have you tried to change the @ position? It may works.

47 minutes ago, RevengeFNF said:

@Adriano Fariai updated the to the new 1.2.0 version, and my members started to not being able to edit their posts. I disabled the application, and the bug disappeared.

YkdVTFl.png

Thank you. I have fixed it. I still have to add a setting and enhance the task; it should be done within the next hour.

Let me know if you have FTP access to upload a fix while waiting for the new version review.

6 minutes ago, AlexJ said:

I have the similar issue. I also noticed below error:

UPDATE `ipb_forums_posts` `forums_posts`  SET `banFromTopic`=0,`queued`=-1 WHERE pid=1012488 
Unknown column 'banFromTopic' in 'field list'

For now i removed the app.

This app does not add any columns to core tables. Not sure why you have this error.

There's a new version pending approval currently. I requested urgency to approve it faster but no reply to the email too. Install it back when it's released and let me know if you still find this (or any other) issue.

@Adriano Faria I have same error whenever it's enabled that @AlexJ mentioned. 

IPS\Db\Exception::1054

UPDATE `ibf_forums_posts` `forums_posts`  SET `banFromTopic`=0,`edit_time`=1676595929,`edit_name`='MrGray',`append_edit`=true,`post`='<blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="1779341" data-ipsquote-contentid="435235" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1676585418" data-ipsquote-userid="99324" data-ipsquote-username="MiceY">
#0 /forums/system/Db/Db.php(1159): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*forums::nsane...', Array)
#1 /forums/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(520): IPS\_Db->update('`ibf_forums_pos...', '`banFromTopic`=...', 'WHERE pid=?')
#2 /forums/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Post.php(353): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /forums/system/Content/Comment.php(799): IPS\forums\Topic\_Post->save()
#4 /forums/system/Content/Controller.php(2659): IPS\Content\_Comment->editContents('<blockquote cla...')
#5 /forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(1212): IPS\Content\_Controller->_edit('IPS\\forums\\Topi...', Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Object(IPS\forums\Topic))
#6 /forums/system/Content/Controller.php(2307): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->_edit('IPS\\forums\\Topi...', Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Object(IPS\forums\Topic))
#7 /forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(1240): IPS\Content\_Controller->__call('_edit', Array)
#8 /forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->__call('editComment', Array)
#9 /forums/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#11 /forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#12 /forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

It happens on editing

https://mysite.com/topic/898711-jokes-of-2023/?do=editComment&comment=1779358

7 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

@AlexJ @Afrodude

When did yiu get that error? When trying to edit a post? If so, the version currently pending fix the edit issue. Let me know if you can reproduce after update to new versions. 

Yes for edit and hide. 

I see hide in the error log:  do=hideComment&comment=1011852

UPDATE `ipb_forums_posts` `forums_posts`  SET `banFromTopic`=0,`queued`=-1 WHERE pid=1011852 
Unknown column 'banFromTopic' in 'field list'

@Adriano Faria sorry mate the error me and Alex mentioned still occur. 

UPDATE `ibf_forums_posts` `forums_posts`  SET `banFromTopic`=0,`
' WHERE pid=9649 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'banFromTopic' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /forums/system/Db/Db.php(1159): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*forums::nsane...', Array)
#1 /forums/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(520): IPS\_Db->update('`ibf_forums_pos...', '`banFromTopic`=...', 'WHERE pid=?')
#2 /forums/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Post.php(353): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /forums/system/Content/Item.php(1260): IPS\forums\Topic\_Post->save()
#4 /forums/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(667): IPS\Content\_Item->processAfterEdit(Array)
#5 /forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(678): IPS\forums\_Topic->processAfterEdit(Array)
#6 /forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->edit()
#7 /forums/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#10 /forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /forums/init.php(1037): IPS\_Log::log('UPDATE `ibf_for...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception))
#2 {main}

On ?do=edits

7 hours ago, Afrodude said:

sorry mate the error me and Alex mentioned still occur.

That’s weird. Works to me. Need more information.

Who’s editing the post? The author? A moderator? Is the post edited authored by someone banned or not banned? Is the topic in a forum in the EXCLUDE setting? Can members be banned from topics in this forum?

Edited by Adriano Faria
9 hours ago, Afrodude said:

@Adriano Faria sorry mate the error me and Alex mentioned still occur. 

UPDATE `ibf_forums_posts` `forums_posts`  SET `banFromTopic`=0,`
' WHERE pid=9649 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'banFromTopic' in 'field list' (1054)
#3 /forums/system/Content/Item.php(1260): IPS\forums\Topic\_Post->save()
#4 /forums/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(667): IPS\Content\_Item->processAfterEdit(Array)
#5 /forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(678): IPS\forums\_Topic->processAfterEdit(Array)
#6 /forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->edit()
#7 /forums/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /forums/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#10 /forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /forums/init.php(1037): IPS\_Log::log('UPDATE `ibf_for...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception))
#2 {main}

On ?do=edits

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

That’s weird. Works to me.

After an extensive test, I can only replicate this when merging posts. I have no issue when editing, as an admin or even a member with no moderator rights:

I will try to fix the merging issue and will send you both a message with a file to upload. If it isn't working for you (as it is to me as you can see in the video), I will remove this feature (post buttons).

@Adriano Faria after the testing again, the issue still occurs. On my dev site it doesn't, and the only different between the live and dev site that I use database prefix. The issue occurs only on a database has prefix tables. Also, from what I noticed that @AlexJ has prefix for his database tables "ipb_" and me I have "ibf_".

As I mentioned above on my dev site where is no prefix the issue never occurs.