Jump to content

Community

(GFL) Multi-Game Servers List Support Topic


devu4

Recommended Posts

Hello just purchased this and am having problems getting it to work. Servers show no people and when I try to add game icons I get an error code 200?

image.thumb.png.4f246c191864e532057561036b7b551e.png

Also you really should write up some better documentation on how to add servers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, itspbeezy said:

Hello just purchased this and am having problems getting it to work. Servers show no people and when I try to add game icons I get an error code 200?

image.thumb.png.4f246c191864e532057561036b7b551e.png

Also you really should write up some better documentation on how to add servers.

Messaged you.

About the documentation, I will try make a video since it is much easier to explain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have noticed an issue with adding Games Icon and -200 error.

An update is coming for this so should be fixed after that. If you need to add games in the mean time just copy another game by clicking this icon (below) and edit the details.

image.thumb.png.7b2ba1ce5870d4fc341d3e370ee41e3e.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Michael Pedrotti said:

Is there any way to change the update rate at all? Right now it seems random for the main "full server" widget. 

It runs periodically every 5 minutes via tasks. If yours isn't running periodically then it might be because you are not getting enough users. Read about this in your ACP if you go to: System>Settings>Advanced Configuration>Tasks section. From here you can setup a cron.

Unfortunately, you cannot customise the time within the application itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My Rising Storm 2: Vietnam servers always show as only half full, even though they are nearly at full player count.

Tripwire recently added the game to the Epic store and players from Epic have a Epic ID which I think its not being seen by this application at the moment.

@devu4 is it possible to get support for Epic players added so they can be counted with the steam players?

 

Battlemetrics recently added support to include players from both platforms, you can see the live playercount here : https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/rs2vietnam/7698226

Our servers page: https://www.phantomrebels.com/servers/server/?id=1

Edited by MadMaxMangos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 6:03 AM, Ptakupoland said:

Hello all ! 

I have problem on this app. I added this app for my ips and install configuration. 

On my site i don't see player's in cs:go and cs 1.6 servers. image.thumb.png.ba8a125043ea9db3d38447adca37d546.png

 

what i can do it ? I can give back my money ?

 

Try setting the game to Half Life instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Dzagu said:

I bought this in July 9, 2020 Order #140980, how can I renew license? I see only 21usd instead of 6.

Can you make a support ticket with invision, seems this is happening to a few people. I can't do anything on my side to do with payments unfortunately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Ptakupoland said:

Hello I have 

Invision Community version 4.5.4.2

 

And i can't open this apllication on my forum !!!

 

what i can doo ?? 

 

I am running on 4.5.4.2 and it works fine. I can see from you screenshots that it is working fine.

Please add the application to you frontend by go to acp>menu manager

image.thumb.png.c968247d94cb444d717c5ec93e38bcc7.png

Also add servers by going on the game icon in acp

image.png.444c952684d97ba09e8ecb93f38fd047.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, chaos_boss123 said:

No support whatsoever!

Least give me a few days to reply, anyway I am having a look into your ip and see if it works on my website.

I can't see any servers with that IP in steam or gametracker. Are you sure your server ip is 192.233.29.198:27105?

image.thumb.png.e4b4d6e808963c63ab2f84fa4ed09a44.png

Edited by devu4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2021 at 11:07 AM, devu4 said:

Least give me a few days to reply, anyway I am having a look into your ip and see if it works on my website.

I can't see any servers with that IP in steam or gametracker. Are you sure your server ip is 192.233.29.198:27105?

image.thumb.png.e4b4d6e808963c63ab2f84fa4ed09a44.png

soo??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, chaos_boss123 said:

herelmao.thumb.PNG.f6d0c07f8e1b61dd022b84f739736d3d.PNGJust updated it, same result....

 

https://www.nextlevelgamers.net/ < here is the site you can check for yourself. So what's the issue then? Is it my hosting or what . Even the connect button works but just not the player list count so gonna need some answers asap

Yep this means your web host is blocking outbound port of 27015. Please make a ticket with them. I had a disclaimer about this in my description. Most hosts will help you but some can be hard.

"THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES UDP/TCP CONNECTIONS TO SERVERS VIA THEIR OUTBOUND QUERY PORTS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HOSTING PROVIDER DOES NOT BLOCK PORTS AND YOU HAVE FULL ACCESS TO MAKE EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS. CLOUD HOSTING ARE PARTICULARLY STRICT WITH THEIR FIREWALL SO PLEASE CHECK BEFORE BUYING."

Edited by devu4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, devu4 said:

Yep this means your web host is blocking outbound port of 27015. Please make a ticket with them. I had a disclaimer about this in my description. Most hosts will help you but some can be hard.

"THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES UDP/TCP CONNECTIONS TO SERVERS VIA THEIR OUTBOUND QUERY PORTS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HOSTING PROVIDER DOES NOT BLOCK PORTS AND YOU HAVE FULL ACCESS TO MAKE EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS. CLOUD HOSTING ARE PARTICULARLY STRICT WITH THEIR FIREWALL SO PLEASE CHECK BEFORE BUYING."

namecheap.thumb.PNG.459bcc174b915504f13e2ee73c4d08fc.PNG283087765_ss1.thumb.PNG.a4129f3ae1f5ddeb2667cf879310e066.PNGnamecheap.thumb.PNG.459bcc174b915504f13e2ee73c4d08fc.PNGnamecheap.thumb.PNG.459bcc174b915504f13e2ee73c4d08fc.PNG283087765_ss1.thumb.PNG.a4129f3ae1f5ddeb2667cf879310e066.PNG

 

namecheap.thumb.PNG.459bcc174b915504f13e2ee73c4d08fc.PNGThis is what namecheap said and they claimed they opened the port, yet whenever I check it's the same on my website even when I tried to change the game from CS:S to CS:S alternative or CSGO to CSGO alt , etc. Same result even when I made sure the IP and port was correct several times. So evidently it's not an issue with hosting unless they lied which I doubt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chaos_boss123 said:

namecheap.thumb.PNG.459bcc174b915504f13e2ee73c4d08fc.PNG283087765_ss1.thumb.PNG.a4129f3ae1f5ddeb2667cf879310e066.PNGnamecheap.thumb.PNG.459bcc174b915504f13e2ee73c4d08fc.PNGnamecheap.thumb.PNG.459bcc174b915504f13e2ee73c4d08fc.PNG283087765_ss1.thumb.PNG.a4129f3ae1f5ddeb2667cf879310e066.PNG

 

namecheap.thumb.PNG.459bcc174b915504f13e2ee73c4d08fc.PNGThis is what namecheap said and they claimed they opened the port, yet whenever I check it's the same on my website even when I tried to change the game from CS:S to CS:S alternative or CSGO to CSGO alt , etc. Same result even when I made sure the IP and port was correct several times. So evidently it's not an issue with hosting unless they lied which I doubt

Evidently it must be your host considering it works on my website and we are using the same version. Check if they can traceroute to your IP and port. Remember they need to unblock both UDP and TCP out. Also ask them to unblock these ports ranges. If this doesn't work I can get into a teams/discord call with you.

TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy